Lapsed Visas

Home / Lapsed Visas

Home / Visa Support / Lapsed Visas

Lapsed visas

If you are living in Australia and your visa expires during that time, then that means that you are living as an unlawful non-citizen. It is important for you to go to the Department as soon as possible so that you are able to solve your immigration status issue. You can even go to the Community Status Resolution Service (CSRS) if you require any help in this matter.

If you remain living in Australia without any valid visa, then it is possible that you are detained and forced to leave.