Utilizing Migration Agents

Home / Utilizing Migration Agents

Home / Visa Support / Utilizing Migration Agents

Utilizing Migration Agents

In Australia, the office of the MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) registers the migration agents. You must hire a registered migration agent whenever you have to. Hiring registered agents ensures that they know the current procedures and laws in order to give you the best advice.

You also need to have information regarding how to use a migration agent. However, firstly, it is important to acknowledge the necessity of having one. The department responsible for dealing with the visa applications does not refuse any application, regardless of who sends it. There are absolutely no boundaries as to the kind of visa application that you can send. You can also send an application to claim asylum and this can be sent online as well.

A migration agent who is registered can help you out in cases where you lack the confidence to send out applications or when there a number of complications. They can handle all your issues and deal with the department.

However, a migration agent has no power to make the process faster for you or hand you a visa.

You have certain obligations to abide by. Regardless of using a migration agent who is registered with the state, you also need to make sure that all of the information and documentation that you provide along with the application is authentic. Certainly, if the information provided is not genuine or the documents are fake, then your visa will be annulled.